Due to stainless steel versatility, there are a wide range of stainless steel fabricating techniques, at ATH we use the most advanced. The processes involve understanding the benefits and disadvantages of the different types of stainless steel fabrication.
With ATH stainless, there’s no need to purchase large quantities of metal when you can choose the sizes, grades and shapes you want. We offer quick, cut-to-size processing for your order while you wait. Our shop is 21,000 sq ft big, and has top of line equipment and services like:
- Saw Cutting / Mitering: this will save you time and money on your next project. Whether you need just one cut or thousands. We’ll saw cut your metal to any length you desire and if you need miter cut ends
- Flame Cutting: is an economical service that offers a good edge quality on 1/4” to 12” thick steel plates. We can cut nearly any shape or size desired. Depending on the thickness of the steel plate, some distortion may occur.
- Shear Cutting: is a very economical service for cutting sheets and plates to size. The straight-line clean cut edge that shear cutting provides gives any fabrication project that professional look.
- Plasma Cutting: is an economical service providing a high quality edge from 18ga to 1/2” thick in steel and stainless.
- Sheet Rolling: service can provide you with a wide range of arc shapes.
- Laser Cutting: works by directing the output of a high-power laser most commonly through optics. The focused laser beam directed at the material, which then either melts, burns, vaporizes away, or is blown away by a jet of gas, leaving an edge with a high-quality surface finish.
And we offer many more!!!
ATH Stainless Steel is your one-stop solution provider for quality-driven fabrication of custom products, processing tanks, storage tanks, metal cabinets, counter tops, conveyors, pipe processing and more.
– Estimating & Purchasing.
– Project Management.
– Engineering & Manufacture.
– Sample & Prototype.
– Laser Cutting.